Grade 10 - 12
Grade 10 Vice Principal - Corey Borys
Grade 11 Vice Principal - Mandy Reed
Grade 12 Vice Principal - Ian Stang
École Secondaire Notre Dame High School is a Catholic community that:
- Inspires to Embody Christ
- Enables excellence
- Educates for Life
In congruence with the Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, École Secondaire Notre Dame High School strives to:
- Be inspired by Christ and aspire to educational excellence
- Be a gospel centred professional learning community that fosters hope and a Catholic Christian value system within a pluralistic society
- Continue the mission of Jesus, Prophet, Priest and Servant King
- Our service commitment is to make His life, mission and teaching our focal points of belief and conduct within our school
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.
Programs and Services
We offer a rich variety of programs with different instructional delivery systems. The following programs are open to students based on career interests and pre-requisite training and knowledge:
- Academic Programs in all academic streams, such as Mathematics, Science, English Language Arts, Social Studies, Religion Studies and Physical Education
- Career Preparation Program
- Career and Technology Studies:
- Computer Science
- Design Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Elite Athlete Sports Performance
- Building Opportunities
- Wildlife & Outdoor Education Construction Technology
- Design Studies
- Digital Photography
- Early Childhood Care
- Enterprise & Innovation
- Fashion Studies
- Financial Management
- Food Studies
- Forensic Science
- Legal Studies
- Media Visual Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Wood Working
- Word Processing
- Course sharing with Hunting Hills High School
- Fine Arts: Acting, Choir, Concert Band, Dance, Drama, Jazz Band, Musical Theatre, Technical Theatre
- Independent Study
- Knowledge and Employability
- Languages: French Immersion, French, Japanese, and Spanish as a Second Language offerings
- Online programs in collaboration with St. Gabriel Online School and Distance Learning
- Work Experience and Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Senior Foundations
- Sports Academy - Hockey and Fit for Life
- Summer School
- Dual Credit Programs
SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAMMING
École Secondaire Notre Dame High School works in collaboration with St. Gabriel Learning Centre to offer a broad array of summer school courses. Contact St. Gabriel Learning Centre for registration details at 403-314-9382.