International Trips 2017
We are pleased to offer TWO Europe Trips and ONE South American Trip for Spring Break 2017. There are limited spots available for the CTS trip to France & Italy. The English & Math trip to Greece & Italy is currently full and there are still some spots available on the Peru Trip. To be placed on a wait list or added to a trip, please contact the supervising teacher.
- The CTS Department is offering a trip to FRANCE & ITALY which highlights Paris, Lyon, Milan, and Venice. The CTS trip is being led by Mr. Lerouge and Mrs. Millar. There are limited spots available for this trip. For more information or to be added to this trip you may contact Jeff Lerouge and/or Tracey Millar.
- The ENGLISH & MATH Departments are jointly offering a trip to GREECE & ITALY which highlights Athens, Florence and Rome. The ENGLISH & Math trip is being led by Mrs. Bell and Mrs. Borys. This trip is FULL. For more information or to be placed on a wait list you may contact Angela Bell or Gerry-Lynn Borys.
- The parent/guardian evening is Wednesday, Feb. 15th in the Amphitheatre at 7:00. All participants and a parent or guardian must attend.
- Information Document for the Greece Italy Trip
- The RELIGION Department is offering a Trip to Peru which highlights visits to Lima, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Cusco. This trip is being led by LeeAnn Arsenault and Jeannette Manser. For more information or to be added to this trip you may contact LeeAnn Arsenault at firstname.lastname@example.org.