School Fees are due on the first day of school.
Grade 10 - $75
Grade 11 - $75
Grade 12 - $110.00
A detailed explanation fees can be found in our Registration Package. A detailed explanation of the Fees Codes that may appear on any of your statements is here - CHARGE CODES.
Course Selection Information for Current Grade 10 & 11 Students
On Monday, March 6, current Grade 10 & 11 students received an information package concerning the course selections for next year.
- To view our course offerings for 2017-2018 take a peek at our new PROGRAM GUIDE.
- High School 101
- Click here to see the school boundary map.
If you or your child is currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
- And the student is staying in the same school for the following school year, the school will send out a Student Update Form in the fall. There is no need to do anything else.
- And the student is transitioning from an elementary school to a middle school or a middle school to a high school, the school you/your child is currently attending will send out a School Transfer Form in the spring.
- But you are moving or changing schools in your catchment area and are still enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, please contact your current school of attendance for a School Transfer Form.
If you or your child is not currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
Please register by downloading, saving and filling out the following:
- 2017-2018 Student Registration Form - fillable PDF form
(Once the page has successfully loaded, download the file to your desktop. You will need Adobe Reader. To download Adobe Reader, click here. Then, click out of the web browser and open the document directly from your desktop. Changes will not be saved if you complete the form in a web browser. Once the file has been completed, save it on your desktop, and email it to your local Catholic school).
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring the completed student registration form to the school. Please note that we require a birth certificate and/or any immigration documents (if applicable). Also, we require the most recent report card and attendance from the last school attended.
New Grade 10 students for 2017-2018 coming in from one of our feeder Catholic schools and your catchment is to attend École Secondaire Notre Dame High School in the fall of 2017, please ensure you fill out the Transfer Forms provided at your feeder schools and hand them in by the deadline dates given at your current school or you may not automatically roll over to École Secondaire Notre Dame High School. A copy of your child's birth certificate and/or citizenship/immigration papers (if the child does not have a Canadian Birth Certificate) are required along with the Transfer Forms.
New students (students currently attending a school outside of the Catholic district or if you are moving to Red Deer from a different district) wanting to register at École Secondaire Notre Dame High School can download the registration package and then call the school at (403) 342-4800 to set up an intake interview. This process will begin in April of 2016. In addition to the completed registration package, you will need to bring a birth and baptismal certificate, and/or citizenship/immigration papers (if the child does not have a Canadian Birth Certificate) along with the transcript from your previous school to the interview.
New to École Secondaire Notre Dame High School? Check out High School 101.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.