If you or your child is not currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
Please register by filling out the following:
Please note that we require a birth certificate and/or any immigration documents (if applicable) and any other specific information required by the school (recent report cards, attendance records, etc).
New Grade 10 students for 2018-2019 coming in from one of our feeder Catholic schools and your catchment is to attend École Secondaire Notre Dame High School in the fall of 2018, please ensure you fill out the Transfer Forms provided at your feeder schools and hand them in by the deadline dates given at your current school or you may not automatically roll over to École Secondaire Notre Dame High School. A copy of your child's birth certificate and/or citizenship/immigration papers (if the child does not have a Canadian Birth Certificate) are required along with the Transfer Forms.
New students (students currently attending a school outside of the Catholic district or if you are moving to Red Deer from a different district) wanting to register at École Secondaire Notre Dame High School can download the registration package and then call the school at 403-342-4800 to set up an intake interview. In addition to the completed registration package, you will need to bring a birth and baptismal certificate, and/or citizenship/immigration papers (if the child does not have a Canadian Birth Certificate) along with the transcript from your previous school to the interview.
- To view our course offerings for 2018-2019 PROGRAM GUIDE
- High School 101
- Click here to see the school boundary map.
If you or your child is currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
- And the student is staying in the same school for the following school year, the school will send out a Student Update Form in the fall. There is no need to do anything else.
- And the student is transitioning from an elementary school to a middle school or a middle school to a high school, the school you/your child is currently attending will send out a School Transfer Form in the spring.
- But you are moving or changing schools in your catchment area and are still enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, please contact your current school of attendance for a School Transfer Form.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.
Course Selection Information for Current Grade 10 & 11 Students
On Monday, March 6, current Grade 10 & 11 students received an information package concerning the course selections for next year.
School Fees are due on the first day of school.
Grade 10 - $75
Grade 11 - $75
Grade 12 - $110.00
A detailed explanation fees can be found in our Registration Package. A detailed explanation of the Fees Codes that may appear on any of your statements is here - Charge Codes