The Class of 2019 will celebrate Graduation on Friday, June 28, 2019 at Westerner Park
Morning Ceremony 9:00am
- Includes Celebration, Liturgy of the Word, Valedictorian address, presentation of certificates and tossing of the caps.
- No tickets are needed.
- Gowns must be returned immediately after the morning ceremony.
Evening Gala 7:00pm
- Includes Grand March, speeches & tributes, dessert reception, refreshments and dance.
- Tickets will be sold online in June. Grads do not need a ticket, each guest will need a ticket.
Grad Rehearsal (Mandatory for all Grade 12 students)
- Thursday, June 27 at 6:00 p.m. Westerner Park.
- Grads will receive their cap and gown at this time. Please use this evening for photos. Grads must return gowns immediately after the ceremony on Friday morning. There will not be time for photos in cap and gown after the ceremony.