The school council is composed of several members who represent École Secondaire Notre Dame High School, including parents, administrators, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community.
The objective of the school council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system.
The school council duties includes school budget, curriculum, school calendar, the code of conduct, the priorities of the school curriculum, the mission of school, safety and special projects.
Meet our student council
Congratulations to our student council members for the 2016/2017 school year.
- President - Adam Guthrie
- Vice President - Lydia Mutoni
- Treasurers - Brady Davey & Cameron Galisky
- Secretary- Precious Ciano
- Historians - Dahlia Armstrong
- Fwd: school council - email@example.com - Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools Mail